Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the future. It is becoming an integral part of the hospitality industry, from reservations to guest communication. Of course, this raises some concerns.Knowing that robots could replace human workers, companies, and owners, are hesitant to integrate AI into their hotel business. But hotels are slowly beginning to realize that AI actually offers benefits.
In fact, it’s already making life easier for hotel staff, guests, and owners, and will likely continue to do so. It doesn’t replace human contact. It’s meant to supplement human interaction, not replace it.
- AI can alleviate some of the pressure from human employees. It can process data faster, and is more efficient, allowing human employees to focus on other, more human tasks.
- AI makes hotel guests happier. AI tools, such as GuestRevu, offer guests a personalized experience. They can access information about the hotel and make reservations, receive recommendations, and communicate with hotel staff.
- AI helps hotel owners. AI can process data, identify patterns and trends, and suggest ways to improve the business. For example, AI can analyze booking data and identify peak times and days, helping owners schedule staff accordingly.
So, now that you know why you should be using AI tools, let's look at some main benefits of AI for the hospitality industry.
- Better Customer Engagement and service
Customer experience is the focus of the hospitality industry. AI tools enable hotels to offer personalized experiences. The software collects information from guests and uses it to create targeted email campaigns. Data collection and analysis give you direct access to your clients. Customer information, such as booking behaviors and demographics, is collected and used to create tailored email campaigns.
Previous guests receive emails with recommendations based on their previous booking behavior. For example, having better customer service AI tools, allows hotels to collect and analyze customer behavior. The collected data can be used to make targeting email campaigns and marketing decisions to provide personalized recommendations. These emails provide guests with more information about the hotel, including recommendations for local restaurants, attractions, events and updates.
- More Efficient Communication
Communication is key to the success of any business, but it can become difficult to manage, especially when you have hundreds of guests and employees.The hospitality industry involves multiple stakeholders, including customers, employees, and owners.
AI tools allow hotels to stay in touch with guests before, during, and after their stay. The tool allows guests to access hotel information and make bookings. It also allows guests to communicate with hotel staff, making problems or concerns easier to resolve. It automates the pre-stay communication process, allowing hotels to make guests aware of their check-in times, directions, and special offers. Pre-stay communication makes guests feel special and improves their experience with the hotel.